to the main page .Previous
MI KSC, Mining Institute
ANATOLY I. KALASHNIK
MINING INSTITUTE OF THE KOLA SCIENCE CENTER RUSSIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES,
LABORATORY OF OIL-AND- GAS FIELDS DEVELOPMENT GEODYNAMICS,
Laboratory Head, Oil-and-Gas Fields Development Geodynamics, Dr.Sc. (Eng.)
Scientific interests: Research areas: geomechanics, geodynamics, stress-deformed state of rock massif, geodynamic risks analysis, assessment and management, geodynamic monitoring, geomechanical and geodynamical justification of deposit development, off-shore hydrocarbon deposits inclusive, IT and informational systems in Mining and Oil and Gas Engineering.
- Kalashnik, A.I. Information support for geomechanical tasks solutions/A.I. Kalashik, N.A. Kalashnik//The Role of geomechanics in the stability of development of mining industry and civil engineering: Nessebar, Bulgaria. – 2007. – P. III -99-105.
- Kalashnik A.I., Kalashnik N.A. Geoinformational support for shelf oil-and-gas fields development of Barents region/Geoinformatika. – 2007. - ¹4. P. 12-16
- Kalashnik A.I., Savchenko S.N. Synergistic approaches of oil-and-gas nature-engineering systems evolution study/Automatization, telemechanization and communication in oil industry. – M: JSC “Vniioeng”, - 2007. - ¹ 10. – P. 31-34
- Kalashnik A.I. Methodology of information technologies applied in Kola Peninsula mineral resources development. Science and Education. 10 years together. – Apatity, KSC RAS publishing, 2005, P.132-139.
- Melnikov N.N., Kalashnik A.I. Geodynamic Risks of Barents region Oil and Gas Fields Development and Pipeline Transportation of Hydrocarbon Raw Materials/MurmanshelfInfo. LLC “Resources center” publishing. - ¹ 4. – 2008, P.13-17
- Kalashnik A.I.Geodynamic-economic risks in off-shore oil hydrocarbon deposit exploration, Barents region // 8th International Forum FEC, conference “ Sea oil-and-gas fields exploration: actual state, problems and perspectives”, 8-10 April 2008: proceedings “RESTEK” publishing, 2008. - P.388-392
- Kalashnik A.I., Kalashnik N.A. Automized database “Oil-and-gas Shelf of Barents region”/GIAB, ¹4, 2008, p.353-362.